Thanks to Halt-Near-X for asking. Now I must find more
1) I have my MA in English, concentration on Drama. Yes, I will work for $7 an hour BUT I can tell you how the theatre describes the changing relationship between Man and God (Greek tragedy), Man and the State (Shakespeare) and Man and God again (Beckett’s Waiting for Godot). By the time you get to Beckett, the answer is pretty much Never Mind, God, But Thanks for Putting Up With Us.
2) My husband and I met through the Internet. The thought of missing each other and never meeting makes us both feel crazy-loopy-scared and greatful for and to a certain database.
3) We are the only people in the world who went to Lost Wages (aka Sin City) NOT for the purpose of gambling. We spent exactly $5.15 on machines and won $10.82. *Whew!*
4) While shopping for a ‘fridge a few years ago, a friend suggested I could get one with an ice-maker. When I glared at him, he rolled his eyes and said, “Too decadent for you, right?”
5) It is very easy for me to find the chords A, Am,C, C7, C9, D, E, Em, F, G and G7 on the guitar but I forget B, Bm and all of the others.